Terms & Conditions
- Please note that wines may only be shipped within Canada, excluding the Territories. Minimum of six (6) bottles per order. Rates noted below.
- Orders of twelve (12) bottles or more will receive free shipping across Canada.
- Orders will be packed and shipped every Tuesday from the winery.
- Order will be shipped through ATS Shipping Inc. arriving within seven business days.
- Please use a street address for shipping, we cannot ship to PO boxes or rural route addresses and require a Proof of Delivery from a customer over the legal drinking age on all deliveries.
- Wines cannot be left at a delivery address unattended.
- Please call Kirsten Munro, Hospitality Director at the Winery at 778-479-8007 if you have any questions.
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Extremes of temperature can occasionally adversely affect the condition of wine. Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards reserves the right to delay/deny shipments at such times.
Shipping Rates per 6 pack:
- Okanagan - $11.00
- Lower Mainland - $12.50
- Alberta - $15.00
- Toronto - $17.00
- Rest of Canada - $28.00
Returns & Cancellations
Once our wine leaves the premises of Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards winery or wineshop we do not accept product returns for exchange or refund. If any bottle is damaged or corked, please contact our Hospitality Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-479-8007.
All individual online orders can be cancelled up until the shipment notification is sent. After this point the receiver will be charged for the product and shipping.
- All Wine Club shipments must be cancelled at least 10 business days before the shipping date indicated in the shipment notice email.
- Member credit cards will be charged one week before day of shipping.
- Wine Club Members must receive a minimum of 2 shipments after which any cancellation requests must be sent in writing via e-mail to email@example.com
- Members will get a pre-shipping notice by e-mail 3 weeks prior to shipping date.
- Wine Club online add-on discounts apply only to Wine Club member orders.
- Wine Club on-site discount only on items purchased by and picked up in person by Wine Club member.
- VIP Sparkling Wine tours based on availability and advance booking, Wine Club member must be present. Check tours times for availability and advance booking.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will assist in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard personal information provided to us on our site.
What information is collected?
When visiting fitzwine.com, our Google stats package collects some basic information about your browser. Examples; how long did you stay on our site and what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better.
Upon your permission when you checkout of our store, we collect personal information such as name, address, postal code, phone number, etc for shipping and payment processing.
Under no circumstances will we share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or web sites. All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing and shipping. If you give us permission to send you marketing emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list.
Consumer inquiries and privacy.
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or remove unsubscribe from our get off email list, simply send us an email to info@fitzwinecom or call 778-479-8007.
Safeguarding your information
All the payment information collected is done under SSL - a standard internet security measure. Any data stored is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.