Interloper Gewürztraminer 2022
We first planted Gewürztraminer here in the South Field in 1996. The 2022 Gewurztraminer is 100% estate grown grapes. 30% was soaked on skins for 12 hours to extract more complexity, the remaining 70% was whole bunch pressed immediately after picking. Aromatics of lychee, a hint of caramel and ginger with a slight floral note.
Light but supple mouth feel, balanced with a focused linear acidity. Good weight and texture with a refreshing finish.